Naruto Evolution: Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Evolution: Reborn

Naruto Evolution: Reborn - The Rebirth of the Official Naruto Evolution Online Game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Player Owned Houses

Go down 
3 posters

Would you like us to add player owned houses?
Yes
Player Owned Houses Vote_lcap100%Player Owned Houses Vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
No
Player Owned Houses Vote_lcap0%Player Owned Houses Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Lavitiz
Developer
Developer
Lavitiz

Player Owned Houses Empty
PostSubject: Player Owned Houses   Player Owned Houses Icon_minitime11/1/2011, 8:49 pm

What does everyone think about player owned housing? You would be able to purchase them in-game and would have full access to the house, and who goes into the house. Your items would be able to be saved on reboot. Whatever was in the house I mean. We could even add logs in there for safe training. Customized furniture would also be an option. Please, vote in the poll AND leave a comment. The comments help me decide weather to add these more than the vote. So please, comment on this.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoevoreborn.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: What harm could it do?   Player Owned Houses Icon_minitime11/1/2011, 8:55 pm

Well, since I can't think of a bad side to this, except for people being dicks and hurting players trying to train in their house, I say GOGOGOGOGOGO since I doubt people would do that anyway :3
Back to top Go down
Lavitiz
Developer
Developer
Lavitiz

PostSubject: Re: Player Owned Houses   Player Owned Houses Icon_minitime11/1/2011, 9:19 pm

Quote :
Well, since I can't think of a bad side to this, except for people being dicks and hurting players trying to train in their house, I say GOGOGOGOGOGO since I doubt people would do that anyway :3

Well, I think I would make it so only you, and the people you put on the allowed list could walk in. You could also remove them of course. You could also do the guest thing to, that way you can let guests in. Only you could do that though, and once they walk out, they're out until you let them back in. Admins would be here to help manage players. In fact, I'll be adding a jail soon enough.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoevoreborn.rpg-board.net
Qwahp
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Go for it   Player Owned Houses Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 11:06 am

My vote is a yes. It sounds like a great idea and something to put all the extra ryo we have hanging around into. I hope to see this come alive. Would this be something like a straight up house, or apartment complexes? Either seems like a good way to go.

Last edited by Qwahp on 11/7/2011, 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Player Owned Houses   Player Owned Houses Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 11:39 am

Qwahp wrote:
apartment complexes?

Ninjas in buildings. Funny. Though I guess you could make it so that you can rent out rooms or something like that lol
Back to top Go down
Qwahp
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Player Owned Houses   Player Owned Houses Icon_minitime11/7/2011, 4:21 pm

Haha, well when I think about that sort of time and setting, the image of a house doesn't come to mind. Something more like townhouse/apartment does for me, but I'm sure we'd be fine either way.
Back to top Go down
Sparki
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Player Owned Houses   Player Owned Houses Icon_minitime11/8/2011, 9:41 am

Maybe instead of houses, make a Clan houses in each village ? For example Naara House in leaf and only leaf naara ninjas can enter, or hyuuga etc
Back to top Go down
Qwahp
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Player Owned Houses   Player Owned Houses Icon_minitime11/8/2011, 2:04 pm

Sparki wrote:
Maybe instead of houses, make a Clan houses in each village ? For example Naara House in leaf and only leaf naara ninjas can enter, or hyuuga etc

With the possibility of storing our ryo and items inside safes/closets and things like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player Owned Houses   Player Owned Houses Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Player Owned Houses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Evolution: Reborn :: Naruto Evolution: Reborn :: General Discussion-
Jump to: