Naruto Evolution: Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Evolution: Reborn

Naruto Evolution: Reborn - The Rebirth of the Official Naruto Evolution Online Game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I can't enter in my old account

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MatheuSC194
Academy Student
Academy Student

I can't enter in my old account Empty
PostSubject: I can't enter in my old account   I can't enter in my old account Icon_minitime11/3/2011, 9:19 am

Hello to the staff of the Forum, they wanted to report a bug in which I can not enter my account named Hyuuga Itake, this error occurred after updating the game, it's the message of invalid account ID.
Plz help me ? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lavitiz
Developer
Developer
Lavitiz

PostSubject: Re: I can't enter in my old account   I can't enter in my old account Icon_minitime11/3/2011, 11:02 am

Quote :
Hello to the staff of the Forum, they wanted to report a bug in which I can not enter my account named Hyuuga Itake, this error occurred after updating the game, it's the message of invalid account ID.
Plz help me ?

Hello, I looked in the Player Savefiles, and found no Character named Hyuuga Itake. Are you sure this is his name? However, I did find a Hatake Young. Does that name seem familiar?
Back to top Go down
https://narutoevoreborn.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Mixup between servers?   I can't enter in my old account Icon_minitime11/3/2011, 11:05 am

Maybe he thinks this is the official server...?
Back to top Go down
MatheuSC194
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: I can't enter in my old account   I can't enter in my old account Icon_minitime11/3/2011, 3:19 pm

Lavitiz wrote:
Quote :
Plz help me ?

Hello, I looked in the Player Savefiles, and found no Character named Hyuuga Itake. Are you sure this is his name? However, I did find a Hatake Young. Does that name seem familiar?
i'm Sure Its Hyuuga Itake,i remeber that name because is my nickname at school
Back to top Go down
Lavitiz
Developer
Developer
Lavitiz

PostSubject: Re: I can't enter in my old account   I can't enter in my old account Icon_minitime11/3/2011, 4:33 pm

This is a new server, you do know that right? All saves were wiped.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoevoreborn.rpg-board.net
MatheuSC194
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: I can't enter in my old account   I can't enter in my old account Icon_minitime11/4/2011, 3:33 pm

Lavitiz wrote:
This is a new server, you do know that right? All saves were wiped.
oh Sorry,thanks for the answer you can close the topic ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't enter in my old account   I can't enter in my old account Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can't enter in my old account
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Evolution: Reborn :: Naruto Evolution: Reborn :: Ideas and Bug Reports :: Bug Reports-
Jump to: