Naruto Evolution: Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Evolution: Reborn

Naruto Evolution: Reborn - The Rebirth of the Official Naruto Evolution Online Game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Puppet must be fixed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rednox360
Academy Student
Academy Student

Puppet must be fixed Empty
PostSubject: Puppet must be fixed   Puppet must be fixed Icon_minitime11/3/2011, 2:09 pm

Ok, so first of all i would like to talk about puppet fixing.
Its not ok just to buff them if you can walk away from they atacks..
Look at anime or manga puppet is much diffrent then in N:E, firt of all you should make new puppet skills
1.Puppet shoot must be fixed(no dmg for now)
2.Puppet simple hits should be more powerfull
3.Puppet dash should be changed into puppet mastery where you can just send puppet like shadow clone to auto atack
4.Puppet transform should be fixed for now then he transform to you, he disppear, and it should be able not to transform just in you but in anothers players to.
5.Puppet gass should be added
6.New skills like puppet knife that looks like weapon and do more dmg (50-100dmg)
7.Then you have 2 puppet summoned and you use last puppet skill the puppet grab first puppet should grab the opponent(from range) and second should stab him dealing massive dmg like C3 in deidara clan
8.Puppet could be upgraded by buying better puppets in shop
9.There could be skill that send puppet with explosion note and he explode near enemy
10. Puppet granades should be added
And much more but im to lazy to write..
Sorry for mistakes i made in gramma, like i sed im to lazy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Puppet must be fixed   Puppet must be fixed Icon_minitime11/3/2011, 2:39 pm

*sniff* *sniff*... What's that smell? OH YEAH it's an op clan

No but really, I DO think that puppets should be buffed and here's what I think about what you said as well as some of my own ideas:

- Puppet Mastery and Puppet speed up skill should go to a Passive Skill Tree

- Higher c/d for puppet summons

- Instead of buying puppet jutsu in the skill tree, buy them in a Weapons Shop (uses Skill Points AND Ryo)
Back to top Go down
rednox360
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Puppet must be fixed   Puppet must be fixed Icon_minitime11/3/2011, 3:04 pm

you say OP clan there is lot of OP like if you use nara+water you use body flicker + bind + water wave and 1 hit K.O so puppet would be that OP + its hard to control puppet and passive auto atack wudnt be good coz to controll it is good to just sometimes use as skill then you need youre own jutsus so you can turn on auto atack and idea about buying puppets good to, but just puppeters could use them and the skill first puppet summon should be changed then into chakra string control and next second puppet summoning changed to advanced chakra string control so you can buy 2 puppets and control them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Puppet must be fixed   Puppet must be fixed Icon_minitime11/3/2011, 3:49 pm

I was just kidding about the op clan bit hence my digression. Thanks for reminding me about a bug btw

OH and it's impossible right now to control two puppets at a time since you would have to click one puppet, move it, click it again, then click on the other puppet and move that one
Back to top Go down
rednox360
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Puppet must be fixed   Puppet must be fixed Icon_minitime11/3/2011, 3:52 pm

You can move 2 puppet at once just need to be puppet master >:O, you need to move fast just by changing alt with ctrl so you move 2 puppet but to atack with 2 puppets its impossible Very Happy, Waiting for puppet being fixed ~~~~
Back to top Go down
Hoshen Koist
Kage
Kage
Hoshen Koist

PostSubject: Re: Puppet must be fixed   Puppet must be fixed Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 2:41 pm

puppets imo do need some sort of buff but puppets are fun to use to kill new players if you hide outside the village summon your puppets click on him and run around killing new players in 3-5 hits you can get some really big cash and exp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puppet must be fixed   Puppet must be fixed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puppet must be fixed
Page 1 of 1