Naruto Evolution: Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Evolution: Reborn

Naruto Evolution: Reborn - The Rebirth of the Official Naruto Evolution Online Game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World Say Complaints

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

World Say Complaints Empty
PostSubject: World Say Complaints   World Say Complaints Icon_minitime11/4/2011, 10:57 pm

People seem to be complaining a lot about it, so I say just remove W Say
Back to top Go down
Lavitiz
Developer
Developer
Lavitiz

PostSubject: Re: World Say Complaints   World Say Complaints Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 12:00 am

Redlink wrote:
People seem to be complaining a lot about it, so I say just remove W Say
Why were people complaining about it?
Can anyone tell me their opinions?
Back to top Go down
https://narutoevoreborn.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: World Say Complaints   World Say Complaints Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 11:02 am

At one point, Aisu kept telling us not to "abuse" it. By this he means only use W Say to interact with other villages. This plan failed horribly as everyone, including myself, uses it freely. The only way to solve this is by removing it completely
Back to top Go down
Lavitiz
Developer
Developer
Lavitiz

PostSubject: Re: World Say Complaints   World Say Complaints Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 6:44 pm

I just made it so people could toggle it if they wanted it off. Staff can also disable the channel.
Back to top Go down
Positive
Genin
Genin
Positive

PostSubject: Re: World Say Complaints   World Say Complaints Icon_minitime11/7/2011, 8:52 am

So the person complaining about it is you red? I think it should stay. If your in a underpopulated village the game gets really lonely. It makes it feel more like an online game where you can communicate, instead of training endlessly in silence. The main reason I play byond games is the fact that it's online otherwise I'd be better off picking up a DS and using their little online features.
Back to top Go down
Lavitiz
Developer
Developer
Lavitiz

PostSubject: Re: World Say Complaints   World Say Complaints Icon_minitime11/7/2011, 10:12 pm

Positive wrote:
So the person complaining about it is you red? I think it should stay. If your in a underpopulated village the game gets really lonely. It makes it feel more like an online game where you can communicate, instead of training endlessly in silence. The main reason I play byond games is the fact that it's online otherwise I'd be better off picking up a DS and using their little online features.

Another option would to remove all but two villages, and completely remove world say. World say is just an extra channel the contributes to lag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Say Complaints   World Say Complaints Icon_minitime11/7/2011, 10:48 pm

Positive wrote:
So the person complaining about it is you red?

... When, exactly, did I say anything bad about it? I just said since everyone including myself abuse its purpose (that being to interact with other villages) why not just remove it?

But I digress. W Say isn't really that annoying anymore to me... except when someone is trying to get a word out and people keep interrupting, then it kinda pisses me off. Normally I'd just mute OOC and have the person whisper me what they have to say or something like that BUT:

Me = No Verbs
Back to top Go down
Positive
Genin
Genin
Positive

PostSubject: Re: World Say Complaints   World Say Complaints Icon_minitime11/8/2011, 12:23 am

Making there be only 2 villages would make the game seem really blan, and just be the same thing over and over. It would be just like a Good vs Bad thing, not saying anyside is bad just what it would feel like only having 1 enemy.

And red you say a lot of people complained about w say but I've never really seen/heard someone complain about it, so I just assume it's you that has a problem with it being as it isn't used for it's "intentional use". Also you never stated how people were complaining about it you just posted what Aisu said and how you felt like others/yourself were "abusing" it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Say Complaints   World Say Complaints Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Say Complaints
Page 1 of 1