Naruto Evolution: Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Evolution: Reborn

Naruto Evolution: Reborn - The Rebirth of the Official Naruto Evolution Online Game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Specialize

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamikaze Rebel
Academy Student
Academy Student

Specialize Empty
PostSubject: Specialize   Specialize Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 7:18 pm

(I may be wrong in part of this. Please correct me if this is the case.)
When creating a character you are allowed to pick a type of fighting to specialize in. Picking taijutsu(strength) allows you to have an extra attack while fighting that also increase the speed you gain taijutsu and increases your starting taijutsu stat. Picking ninjutsu or genjutsu only increase your starting stat for each and nothing more. There's also balanced, but I don't have much experience with that. (Increases starting levels for all?) With the specialize system like this there's no point in picking anything except taijutsu. Here's my solution to this:

Ninjutsu - Increase the damage of their ninjutsu attacks. (No more than 1.5x)

Taijutsu - Same, but maybe add slightly more damage to taijutsu attacks if this becomes inferior to the rest.

Genjutsu - Increase the time their genjutsu attacks last. (Only like a second or two.)

Balanced - Umm....all the above affect, but decreased. (For example, a ninjutsu boost of 1.2 while choosing to specialize in ninjutsu gives you 1.5x)
Back to top Go down
Niro
Academy Student
Academy Student

Specialize Empty
PostSubject: Re: Specialize   Specialize Icon_minitime11/12/2011, 6:58 pm

I like this idea. It would work, as all are picking taijutsu for now.
Back to top Go down
Hoshen Koist
Kage
Kage
Hoshen Koist

Specialize Empty
PostSubject: Re: Specialize   Specialize Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 4:16 pm

completely agree.
Back to top Go down
Idoshen
Kage
Kage
Idoshen

Specialize Empty
PostSubject: Re: Specialize   Specialize Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 4:19 pm

nice idea lmao
Back to top Go down
Lavitiz
Developer
Developer
Lavitiz

Specialize Empty
PostSubject: Re: Specialize   Specialize Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 6:42 pm

Kamikaze Rebel wrote:
(I may be wrong in part of this. Please correct me if this is the case.)
When creating a character you are allowed to pick a type of fighting to specialize in. Picking taijutsu(strength) allows you to have an extra attack while fighting that also increase the speed you gain taijutsu and increases your starting taijutsu stat. Picking ninjutsu or genjutsu only increase your starting stat for each and nothing more. There's also balanced, but I don't have much experience with that. (Increases starting levels for all?) With the specialize system like this there's no point in picking anything except taijutsu. Here's my solution to this:

Ninjutsu - Increase the damage of their ninjutsu attacks. (No more than 1.5x)

Taijutsu - Same, but maybe add slightly more damage to taijutsu attacks if this becomes inferior to the rest.

Genjutsu - Increase the time their genjutsu attacks last. (Only like a second or two.)

Balanced - Umm....all the above affect, but decreased. (For example, a ninjutsu boost of 1.2 while choosing to specialize in ninjutsu gives you 1.5x)

Very well could happen. I need to fix other things first though. I like the idea.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoevoreborn.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Specialize Empty
PostSubject: Re: Specialize   Specialize Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Specialize
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Evolution: Reborn :: Naruto Evolution: Reborn :: Ideas and Bug Reports :: Ideas-
Jump to: