Naruto Evolution: Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Evolution: Reborn

Naruto Evolution: Reborn - The Rebirth of the Official Naruto Evolution Online Game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A few of my thoughts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Positive
Genin
Genin
Positive

A few of my thoughts Empty
PostSubject: A few of my thoughts   A few of my thoughts Icon_minitime11/7/2011, 9:00 am

By a few I mean a couple, I'll probably think of more later.

One of my ideas is when someone becomes ANBU they get a mask(as usual), but my idea is that when they equip their mask their name disappears so they can be annoymous as they should be and when they remove the mask their name should re-appear.

Another thing is that the Advance Replacement Jutsu get a time/distance limit on when it can be activated after casting the jutsu. Sooo many people use this jutsu before entering a village in like a bottom corner of the map and when they are about to die they press D and instantly get teleported back to where they used the jutsu, which sometimes can be like 10min earlier or something so they get away completely unharmed.

Also more stuff that can be purchased using ryo would be nice, it just rots in the bank since nothing really seems worth buying.

Will add more if I think of anything else. I would really appreciate getting feedback on my ideas.

Back to top Go down
Qwahp
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: A few of my thoughts   A few of my thoughts Icon_minitime11/7/2011, 4:30 pm

Positive wrote:

One of my ideas is when someone becomes ANBU they get a mask(as usual), but my idea is that when they equip their mask their name disappears so they can be annoymous as they should be and when they remove the mask their name should re-appear.

Another thing is that the Advance Replacement Jutsu get a time/distance limit on when it can be activated after casting the jutsu. Sooo many people use this jutsu before entering a village in like a bottom corner of the map and when they are about to die they press D and instantly get teleported back to where they used the jutsu, which sometimes can be like 10min earlier or something so they get away completely unharmed.

Also more stuff that can be purchased using ryo would be nice, it just rots in the bank since nothing really seems worth buying.

Will add more if I think of anything else. I would really appreciate getting feedback on my ideas.

I totally agree with you about the anonymous factor of the ANBU masks, that sounds like a neat idea. Maybe we could also add more items to the shop such as bandage wraps and other headgear that would or wouldn't hide a name as well.

As for the advanced replacement, I wouldn't say limit the time/distance, as it is a pretty simple technique. But why not have it do something like slowly deplete chakra until you've actually hit d to use it. And by slowly, I really mean slowly. Either that, or maybe the person is unable to restore their chakra. I think this would be better than to put limits on its usage.
Back to top Go down
Positive
Genin
Genin
Positive

PostSubject: Re: A few of my thoughts   A few of my thoughts Icon_minitime11/7/2011, 8:09 pm

I thought about that, but most of the time they don't even stay for a second. Like most of the time the people who actually know what they are doing and want to fight don't use the move to that extant. Most of the time the people who do that are attacking ONLY new players and when someone who might put up a fight comes, they leave instantly.
Back to top Go down
Qwahp
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: A few of my thoughts   A few of my thoughts Icon_minitime11/7/2011, 8:40 pm

Positive wrote:
I thought about that, but most of the time they don't even stay for a second. Like most of the time the people who actually know what they are doing and want to fight don't use the move to that extant. Most of the time the people who do that are attacking ONLY new players and when someone who might put up a fight comes, they leave instantly.

I get what you're saying, but if that is the wish of the user, no matter how 'immoral' or looked down upon their actions may be, they should be allowed to do it without feeling bound by and restrictions of a jutsu Razz That's just my opinion though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few of my thoughts   A few of my thoughts Icon_minitime11/7/2011, 10:43 pm

I say take out the entire Adv Kawa system and make it how Goa Officials' Kawa is now >=l

Use it and if you're hit in the next 10 seconds you're Kawa'd back to where you last used it. Cooldown should be about a minute or so. Cooldown should be the same for regular Kawa as well
Back to top Go down
Lavitiz
Developer
Developer
Lavitiz

PostSubject: Re: A few of my thoughts   A few of my thoughts Icon_minitime11/9/2011, 3:59 am

Positive wrote:

Added the anbu mask feature. Working on ideas for items to spend ryo on.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoevoreborn.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few of my thoughts   A few of my thoughts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few of my thoughts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Evolution: Reborn :: Naruto Evolution: Reborn :: Ideas and Bug Reports :: Ideas-
Jump to: