Naruto Evolution: Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Evolution: Reborn

Naruto Evolution: Reborn - The Rebirth of the Official Naruto Evolution Online Game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WTH are admins doing? ..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Icharu
Academy Student
Academy Student
Icharu

WTH are admins doing? .. Empty
PostSubject: WTH are admins doing? ..   WTH are admins doing? .. Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 1:54 pm

I make this topic because some admins are screw-ups.
Ingame nickname: Icharu

[NOTICE]
Reading this wont make any sense UNLESS you have a brain.
[NOTICE]

Firstly, an admin dares talk to me on world chat and say that i killed myself on purpose in dojo and says im breaking rules and that's not allowed.
I didin't get what he said because i didin't even die and i don't even have jutsu that i could kill myself with. I thought he do drugs or sth.

Second, i go 1 min off pc to toilet while afk inside dojo, i come back and i find myself banned for 3 days because of rate train.
Am.., no explanation is necessary since that makes no sense anyway.
Noone was in dojo, only me, i wasn't even doing anything, only waiting for my friend to log on. And i got banned?

[NOTICE 2]
Before an admin reads this please notice this is the complaint section, not the PLEASE POST A DUMB COMMENT one ..>
[NOTICE 2] cheers

Back to top Go down
Lavitiz
Developer
Developer
Lavitiz

PostSubject: Re: WTH are admins doing? ..   WTH are admins doing? .. Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 2:13 pm

Icharu wrote:

[NOTICE]
[NOTICE]

Firstly, an admin dares talk to me on world chat and say that i killed myself on purpose in dojo and says im breaking rules and that's not allowed.
I didin't get what he said because i didin't even die and i don't even have jutsu that i could kill myself with. I thought he do drugs or sth.

Second, i go 1 min off pc to toilet while afk inside dojo, i come back and i find myself banned for 3 days because of rate train.
Noone was in dojo, only me, i wasn't even doing anything, only waiting for my friend to log on. And i got banned?

[NOTICE 2]
Before an admin reads this please notice this is the complaint section, not the PLEASE POST A DUMB COMMENT one ..>
[NOTICE 2] cheers

There was no need for an explaination on my part, due to the fact that you knew what you were doing.
Fox/Martynas1 And you were both taking turns killing yourselves in the dojo. Just standing there. A ton of this happened yesterday, November 12th, in between 3:37PM and 4:01PM Naruto Eveolution Time. Which would Be Redlinks timezone. I'll have to ask him what it is. So, in turn, since you both have participated and leveled that way, you both have been given a 3 day ban, and I wiped your character. Rate abusing is NOT allowed.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoevoreborn.rpg-board.net
Icharu
Academy Student
Academy Student
Icharu

PostSubject: Re: WTH are admins doing? ..   WTH are admins doing? .. Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 2:31 pm

Lavitiz wrote:
Icharu wrote:

[NOTICE]
[NOTICE]

[NOTICE 2]
[NOTICE 2] cheers

There was no need for an explaination on my part, due to the fact that you knew what you were doing.
Fox/Martynas1 And you were both taking turns killing yourselves in the dojo. Just standing there. A ton of this happened yesterday, November 12th, in between 3:37PM and 4:01PM Naruto Eveolution Time. Which would Be Redlinks timezone. I'll have to ask him what it is. So, in turn, since you both have participated and leveled that way, you both have been given a 3 day ban, and I wiped your character. Rate abusing is NOT allowed.

No i didin't know what i was doing and i got no idea what is rate abusing and the only thing i know is that we were just playing in dojo killing each other while leveling ninjutsu and strengh at same time and i got no idea how could u level from killing urself and i got no idea why im replying ur comment because you just deleted my account for playing the game nicely .> Its a bug you sort it out, not delete someones account
Back to top Go down
Idoshen
Kage
Kage
Idoshen

PostSubject: Re: WTH are admins doing? ..   WTH are admins doing? .. Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 2:36 pm

..... players telling an admin what to do lmao
Back to top Go down
Icharu
Academy Student
Academy Student
Icharu

PostSubject: Re: WTH are admins doing? ..   WTH are admins doing? .. Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 2:45 pm

Idoshen wrote:
..... players telling an admin what to do lmao
I created my account yesterday me and friends played da game and BAMWHAM admins log on start saying i do something and again do something and that i do something more. Then i get banned and i get my account deleted and after they do it without thinking they come up with reasons. Typical Very Happy

Last edited by Icharu on 11/17/2011, 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redlink2212
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: My Timezone   WTH are admins doing? .. Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 6:41 pm

EST
Back to top Go down
Lavitiz
Developer
Developer
Lavitiz

PostSubject: Re: WTH are admins doing? ..   WTH are admins doing? .. Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 6:49 pm

It was not a bug, Its called abuse of privilages. Anyone who does it gets wiped. Next time don't rate abuse. That way everyone can experiance a fun and fair gameplay environment.
Back to top Go down
Positive
Genin
Genin
Positive

PostSubject: Re: WTH are admins doing? ..   WTH are admins doing? .. Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 11:04 pm

Although his delivery was rude, he makes some points. A lot of people will join the game and find out that they can get lvls by killing each other, yes there is a message saying rate abusing when you step in the dojo but how are they suspose to know what rating is enless someone told them specifically. Something needs to be done about it or we will lose a lot of people, already so few due to the killing sprees of myself and others, due to not understanding the rules. So I think a way to fix this is to give no rate in dojo at all, outside of dojo sure but dojo should be just a place where you can spar with others and train jutsus no rate from kills. I don't know how hard that would be but seeing as how beastly lavi is I'm sure you can work something up Razz.

Oh and also, if we don't get new players to start the same thing will always happen even if you do wipe. The people who did well before will do well after and most likely the ones who didn't will leave or become victims.
Back to top Go down
Idoshen
Kage
Kage
Idoshen

PostSubject: Re: WTH are admins doing? ..   WTH are admins doing? .. Icon_minitime11/14/2011, 12:23 am

right now there is no way in ranking up for us noobies lmao mission is taken down rate is taken down so now what lmao.
Just saying
Back to top Go down
Idoshen
Kage
Kage
Idoshen

PostSubject: Re: WTH are admins doing? ..   WTH are admins doing? .. Icon_minitime11/14/2011, 12:24 am

Well i dont agree with rate fix missions lmao
Back to top Go down
Icharu
Academy Student
Academy Student
Icharu

PostSubject: Re: WTH are admins doing? ..   WTH are admins doing? .. Icon_minitime11/14/2011, 11:18 am

Lavitiz wrote:
It was not a bug, Its called abuse of privilages. Anyone who does it gets wiped. Next time don't rate abuse. That way everyone can experiance a fun and fair gameplay environment.
WAI YOU CANT KILL EACH OTHER IN DOJO? O.O????
But in GOA u can kill each other in dojo .>
Just remove dojos if u dont like it what the hell are u talking about.
Back to top Go down
Idoshen
Kage
Kage
Idoshen

PostSubject: Re: WTH are admins doing? ..   WTH are admins doing? .. Icon_minitime11/14/2011, 12:25 pm

Don't worry you can play soon how long you got 1-2 days left? lmao xD
Back to top Go down
Lavitiz
Developer
Developer
Lavitiz

PostSubject: Re: WTH are admins doing? ..   WTH are admins doing? .. Icon_minitime11/14/2011, 3:22 pm

Icharu wrote:
Lavitiz wrote:

You can kill in the Dojo. You just can't stand there and let people kill you for extra EXP. Aka rate abuse.
Back to top Go down
Icharu
Academy Student
Academy Student
Icharu

PostSubject: Re: WTH are admins doing? ..   WTH are admins doing? .. Icon_minitime11/15/2011, 8:41 am

Lavitiz wrote:
Icharu wrote:
Lavitiz wrote:

You can kill in the Dojo. You just can't stand there and let people kill you for extra EXP. Aka rate abuse.

But i never let anyone kill me, i always fight... SO i got banned cause im weak? .> WELL THATS YOUR FAULT FOR MAKING UCHIHAS DAMN TSUKUYOMI TRAIN 5 HOURS .> And im not making a new account cause i got banned for a random reason admins came up with and i wont reply again so dont bother replying me either.
Back to top Go down
Idoshen
Kage
Kage
Idoshen

PostSubject: Re: WTH are admins doing? ..   WTH are admins doing? .. Icon_minitime11/15/2011, 1:52 pm

its doesn't really matter we have enough proof to ban you. We have time date the person you killed and all. Your just ban a short time. If you don't come back its ok lmao xD.
Back to top Go down
Lavitiz
Developer
Developer
Lavitiz

PostSubject: Re: WTH are admins doing? ..   WTH are admins doing? .. Icon_minitime11/15/2011, 1:54 pm

With how close the times were, it was as if you were standing there letting them kill you. If you can't live in the dojo long enough to kill anyone, perhaps you should train a bit more. You basically died over and over giving them that EXP Boost. What is your key? We have two bans ending tomorrow. November 16th.
Back to top Go down
Icharu
Academy Student
Academy Student
Icharu

PostSubject: Re: WTH are admins doing? ..   WTH are admins doing? .. Icon_minitime11/16/2011, 12:23 pm

Idoshen wrote:
its doesn't really matter we have enough proof to ban you. We have time date the person you killed and all. Your just ban a short time. If you don't come back its ok lmao xD.

This is getting more and more absurd each comment. If i even knew what rate train was at first i wouldn't of even walked inside a dojo. Please remove either dojos or rate train, OR make rate train give less xp, and something not to be banned for.

I heaven't seen a game where admins make something that players can abuse and get banned for.
IN this case not only u can abuse by knowing it but u can abuse even WITHOUT knowing it .>
Back to top Go down
Lavitiz
Developer
Developer
Lavitiz

PostSubject: Re: WTH are admins doing? ..   WTH are admins doing? .. Icon_minitime11/19/2011, 5:17 am

It's no longer a matter of question anymore, the default MOTD now shows the rules of the game in detail. If you dont understand a rule you best be asking about it.On Login everyone will get this pop-up. READ IT! This is in effect as of the update that took place 5 minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
Icharu
Academy Student
Academy Student
Icharu

PostSubject: Re: WTH are admins doing? ..   WTH are admins doing? .. Icon_minitime11/20/2011, 10:11 am

Lavitiz wrote:
It's no longer a matter of question anymore, the default MOTD now shows the rules of the game in detail. If you dont understand a rule you best be asking about it.On Login everyone will get this pop-up. READ IT! This is in effect as of the update that took place 5 minutes ago.

Replying because of a bug/misunderstanding/whatever happened on november 17th's evening reboot.
After me and my friend were unbanned and wiped (Fox and Icharu) (3 days keyban because of rate train) me and my friend created new accounts.
My friend created account Tree and I created Makizen. I didin't even go to any dojo or break any of the rules and at the evening of november 17'th there was a server reboot. After which my friends account worked and when i tried logging in I got Invalid ID, same happened to my other friends deidara account.
I don't really care if i get back the account or not, but i want to know why it got deleted. Thanks . cheers
Back to top Go down
Lavitiz
Developer
Developer
Lavitiz

PostSubject: Re: WTH are admins doing? ..   WTH are admins doing? .. Icon_minitime11/21/2011, 2:42 am

Once in a while a savefile can get corrupted. Most the time we can either fix it, or take a savefile backup. Report these things asap so we can fix it without any problems. I'll need a full report including when, who and what key, what happened, as much info as possible to ensure a correction.
Back to top Go down
Icharu
Academy Student
Academy Student
Icharu

PostSubject: Re: WTH are admins doing? ..   WTH are admins doing? .. Icon_minitime11/21/2011, 7:10 am

Lavitiz wrote:
Once in a while a savefile can get corrupted. Most the time we can either fix it, or take a savefile backup. Report these things asap so we can fix it without any problems. I'll need a full report including when, who and what key, what happened, as much info as possible to ensure a correction.

Key: ZenterX
Ingame nickname: Makizen
What happened: After reboot on november 17 savefile got corrupt.
Round level 6 genin with Shinra tensei, Bansho Tenin, Wind Scytche, Rasengan and Rasenshuriken.
Reboot happened at evening.
What else should i say D:?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTH are admins doing? ..   WTH are admins doing? .. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTH are admins doing? ..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Evolution: Reborn :: Naruto Evolution: Reborn :: Complaints-
Jump to: