Naruto Evolution: Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Evolution: Reborn

Naruto Evolution: Reborn - The Rebirth of the Official Naruto Evolution Online Game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not sure but Guards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoshen Koist
Kage
Kage
Hoshen Koist

Not sure but Guards Empty
PostSubject: Not sure but Guards   Not sure but Guards Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 2:24 pm

I'm not sure if this post belonged in the idea section or bug section so ill just put it here.

I'm very happy guards are back into the game.The way they act and where they are placed seems to be causeing ALLOT of lag. guards you to be placed in certain areas and would leave that place and return back , these new guards are scattered all over the place,this is causeing horrible lag.

Now im not asking to get them deleted or anything i'm just hopeing you can fix them a little so they go back to their original spots and dont run around and swarm and stay in one spot. lol i even found 2 in chuunin exam room.

-Hoshen
Back to top Go down
Idoshen
Kage
Kage
Idoshen

PostSubject: lmao   Not sure but Guards Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 2:29 pm

ok i will speak with lavitiz my self lmao but they are funny to watch i attack them myself and i was running away from them lmao
Back to top Go down
Hoshen Koist
Kage
Kage
Hoshen Koist

PostSubject: Re: Not sure but Guards   Not sure but Guards Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 2:42 pm

thanks bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not sure but Guards   Not sure but Guards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not sure but Guards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Evolution: Reborn :: Naruto Evolution: Reborn :: General Discussion-
Jump to: