Naruto Evolution: Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Evolution: Reborn

Naruto Evolution: Reborn - The Rebirth of the Official Naruto Evolution Online Game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Controlled rate.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoshen Koist
Kage
Kage
Hoshen Koist

Controlled rate. Empty
PostSubject: Controlled rate.   Controlled rate. Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 2:32 pm

the hot topic Rate.

Rate, people hate others love it. imo it should go,but i use it i use it to get out of the toughest lvls in the game lvl 1-10 these lvls its hard to lvl up you cant kill any one or anything.

so why not keep the way rate is for lvls 1-10 once your lvl 10 you no longer gain rate in dojo.this way you see allot of low lvls in it and not allot of high lvls.Also this helps alllot of people from rage quiting from being killed non stop by high lvls.
Back to top Go down
Idoshen
Kage
Kage
Idoshen

Controlled rate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Controlled rate.   Controlled rate. Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 2:40 pm

It might be a good idea but there will always be people that will abuse. Today there was 2 bans for rate abuse and that is just because i logged in for a second.
Back to top Go down
Hoshen Koist
Kage
Kage
Hoshen Koist

Controlled rate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Controlled rate.   Controlled rate. Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 2:45 pm

how would they abuse it ? once your lvl 11 you will no longer gain rate.
Back to top Go down
Idoshen
Kage
Kage
Idoshen

Controlled rate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Controlled rate.   Controlled rate. Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 2:54 pm

people will think its ok to keep doing it and end up doing it till like lvl 50
Back to top Go down
Hoshen Koist
Kage
Kage
Hoshen Koist

Controlled rate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Controlled rate.   Controlled rate. Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 3:01 pm

now what i ment is PRogram it so once you hit lvl 10 they can no longer gain rate.
Back to top Go down
Idoshen
Kage
Kage
Idoshen

Controlled rate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Controlled rate.   Controlled rate. Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 4:16 pm

we will see lol
Back to top Go down
Lavitiz
Developer
Developer
Lavitiz

Controlled rate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Controlled rate.   Controlled rate. Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 6:32 pm

Well, rate was able to go up to 34X's the EXP. I lowered it dramatically, and for now, it will stay that way. If I change something like that, it's only fair to wipe. I dont see a problem with rate, just the abuse. If I have to, I'll just perma ban the rate abusers. I won't take somethiing others enjoy due to the fact that people abuse.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoevoreborn.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Controlled rate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Controlled rate.   Controlled rate. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Controlled rate.
Page 1 of 1