Naruto Evolution: Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Evolution: Reborn

Naruto Evolution: Reborn - The Rebirth of the Official Naruto Evolution Online Game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More Ideas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Positive
Genin
Genin
Positive

More Ideas Empty
PostSubject: More Ideas   More Ideas Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 11:28 pm

One idea is that for blind to make other players invisible to the target person for like 5 sec with a CD idk how long would be fair.

Another thing is to make dojo give no rate for kills, that would fix the people who rate abuse by killing in dojo. So in terms dojo would be a place where you could fight people without fear of losing exp, and a place you could use to train jutsus in peace. Also village specific dojos would help quite a bit for those who like to grief trainiers(me).

A mini village for missing and a Cave for akat would be nice. With the gaurds being added the people who went missing are pretty much screwed on training as they cant do much outside of villages. And having a place where Akat can just be themselfs, make plans and hang out with other memembers. Of course I'd expect them to have 2 gaurds just for flavor lol.

Jutsu damage needs to scale more with the stats it goes with. When I level up my stats I feel I'm doing it just to say it's there, because really it feels like I'm barely doing more damage then I did when the stats were lower. So instead of boosting/nerfing specific damage a move does just change how much it benefits. As it is now level stats doesn't do much of anything, so your better off killing people to gain levels so you have high HP/chakra making it harder for you to be killed so you outlast others.

B and A rank quest please! Also some benefits for going up ranks like genin, chuunin, jounin, and Anbu because currently it feels you just go up for the gear you get and the title. Maybe instead of getting your 2nd element at 25 you can get it when you hit chuunin or jounin and maybe Anbu can get a running speed buff.

The thing about noobs being camped, maybe there could be a place when you create similar to the tutorial where you gain boosted exp until lvl 5, then you stop gaining exp in that area all together but you can't leave until you past the genin test. That way people won't just stay academy student and won't get camped by higher level before they can even get the hang of the game.

Oh and maybe in the message of the day, *cough*instead of posting pointless videos*cough*, you can put some clear rules about the game so it comes up as a pop up and everyone sees them when they log in.

Sorry about my bad way of writing, just spitting everything out in a big jumble, I never really liked the subject in school so I try to avoid it. Please do give feedback.
Back to top Go down
Idoshen
Kage
Kage
Idoshen

More Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Ideas   More Ideas Icon_minitime11/14/2011, 12:19 am

Hmm not bad lets see what Lavitiz says about it lmao and the pointless messages are to brighten up the mood. Don't want the game to be boring and dull. Most people play because the community is so friendly. xD But yea he should put something up that shows the major rules that can get you banned. But that is when the forums come in if people would sign up and visit they might get some info on rules. That's what some people be doing.
Back to top Go down
Positive
Genin
Genin
Positive

More Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Ideas   More Ideas Icon_minitime11/14/2011, 2:42 am

In that case maybe the rules should be posted where you can see it without having to sign up, I know I didn't want to sign up due to my laziness....but my curiousity won I just had to see what was going on. Sadly it seems not everyone is like me and Laziness beats curiousity. And pssh if anyone needs their mood brightened all they need to do is bask in my awesomeness. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Idoshen
Kage
Kage
Idoshen

More Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Ideas   More Ideas Icon_minitime11/14/2011, 5:37 am

lmao yea some ppl dont come due to lazyness. but soon they will come xD. when the game goes down or something happens they come on here and spam the place xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Ideas   More Ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Ideas
Page 1 of 1