Naruto Evolution: Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Evolution: Reborn

Naruto Evolution: Reborn - The Rebirth of the Official Naruto Evolution Online Game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naruto Evolution+YOUTUBE!?!?!?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hoshen Koist
Kage
Kage
Hoshen Koist

Naruto Evolution+YOUTUBE!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Evolution+YOUTUBE!?!?!?   Naruto Evolution+YOUTUBE!?!?!? Icon_minitime11/15/2011, 6:06 pm

Hello all of you Naruto Evolution fans.
me hoshen will start makeing commentary videos of N:E tutorials ,Guides , moves,Counters ETC.
if youd like to help me with Filming or just have some good ideas for some episodes or series PM me on forum OR Email me at

NarutoEvolutionReborn(Remove)@yahoo.com

here is the link to the channel
www(remove).youtube.(remove)com/user/NarutoEvoVids?feature=mhee

yes it is barren it is empty but give me a break its new :3 first episode starts when i get all the needed things for filming

Here is the check list i will update this page as much as i can and will tell you guys when first episode is up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------CheckList--------------------------------------------
1.MIC √
2.Youtube Account √
3.Recording device/program x (hopefully with zoomin/oout capabilitys)
4.Editing Software x

half way there Very Happy

--------------------------------------------------------------Episode Guide------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------First Series-----------------------------------------------
This Series will be about tutorials for new players

First Episode Titled "The BAsics" this will pretty much be for new players
Second "Training the gears" shows different methods of training.

--------------------------------------------------Second Series---------------------------------------------------------
First episode "Find the kawa!" will show you how to find players adv kawa location and when to know when they put down there kawa!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will be updated as much as possible atm i will either be playing N:E looking for the required items or makeing the channel less BLah. bounce

Last edited by Hoshen Koist on 11/15/2011, 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hoshen Koist
Kage
Kage
Hoshen Koist

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Evolution+YOUTUBE!?!?!?   Naruto Evolution+YOUTUBE!?!?!? Icon_minitime11/15/2011, 6:11 pm

so far i've found couple of good capture cards will download and try them out

in the mean time if you could get/make some good N:E channel backgrounds plz by all means go for it!

PM me them or post them here.
Back to top Go down
Hoshen Koist
Kage
Kage
Hoshen Koist

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Evolution+YOUTUBE!?!?!?   Naruto Evolution+YOUTUBE!?!?!? Icon_minitime11/16/2011, 10:19 pm

everything stopped atm till i know this game has a future or lavi comes back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Evolution+YOUTUBE!?!?!?   Naruto Evolution+YOUTUBE!?!?!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Evolution+YOUTUBE!?!?!?
Page 1 of 1