Naruto Evolution: Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Evolution: Reborn

Naruto Evolution: Reborn - The Rebirth of the Official Naruto Evolution Online Game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Over Powered and Under powered Jutsu!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BrokenIce
Staff
Staff

Over Powered and Under powered Jutsu! Empty
PostSubject: Over Powered and Under powered Jutsu!   Over Powered and Under powered Jutsu! Icon_minitime11/16/2011, 2:34 pm

Aburame STUN needs to be nerfed,
All 3 dragons need to be SLIGHTLY(not much) nerfed,
Kirin needs to be nerfed a bit,
Blind still needs a tiny bit more nerfing,
All clay moves need a little berfing but hardly any,
And advanced kawa should have a distance limit on it maybe?
Back to top Go down
Idoshen
Kage
Kage
Idoshen

PostSubject: Re: Over Powered and Under powered Jutsu!   Over Powered and Under powered Jutsu! Icon_minitime11/16/2011, 2:39 pm

i agree with you not to nerf them much they are the strongest jutsus so they have to be strong. But just a little bit of nerfing will do.
Back to top Go down
Hoshen Koist
Kage
Kage
Hoshen Koist

PostSubject: Re: Over Powered and Under powered Jutsu!   Over Powered and Under powered Jutsu! Icon_minitime11/16/2011, 4:47 pm

Lightning jin needs a MASSIVE nerf or cd time i was koed in 3 shots.. and its spamable xD
Back to top Go down
BrokenIce
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Over Powered and Under powered Jutsu!   Over Powered and Under powered Jutsu! Icon_minitime11/16/2011, 4:54 pm

i agree hoshen, chidori-jinrai needs a good ol' nerf, it either needs a really long c/d OR much less damage
Back to top Go down
Takko
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Over Powered and Under powered Jutsu!   Over Powered and Under powered Jutsu! Icon_minitime11/18/2011, 3:26 am

i guess poison gas could use a boost, and most binds could use a cd increase so as not to encourage spamming...also, i think temple of nirvana could use a slight nerf since using it after flicker almost always means insta-win...maybe a 1 sec delay after pressing hotkey so that theres a small window of time where an escape is possible? idk.

blah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Over Powered and Under powered Jutsu!   Over Powered and Under powered Jutsu! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Over Powered and Under powered Jutsu!
Page 1 of 1