Naruto Evolution: Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Evolution: Reborn

Naruto Evolution: Reborn - The Rebirth of the Official Naruto Evolution Online Game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This lag..is just unbearable...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoshen Koist
Kage
Kage
Hoshen Koist

This lag..is just unbearable... Empty
PostSubject: This lag..is just unbearable...   This lag..is just unbearable... Icon_minitime11/17/2011, 6:29 pm

so many problems on this game but none more annoying then this lag... its almost unbearable sad part is we only have a small player base of around 30 players... this game use to have 80 daily so why so much lag ? server is 25 per person and the 2nd server is 3x as laggy with only like 6 players in it?

fix this asap please....

Back to top Go down
LostChild
Chuunin
Chuunin
LostChild

This lag..is just unbearable... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This lag..is just unbearable...   This lag..is just unbearable... Icon_minitime11/17/2011, 10:20 pm

K, we all know about the lag. We all hate it. We all wanna sort it. And it's being sorted.

See thing is the original coding which is currently being used right now sucks. I causes more lag then there needs to be. I don't know DM coding so I don't know too much about that. However, the way it is abeing sorted is lavi is attempting entirly recode the game. It will be exactly the same but with less LAAAAAG. This will take a lot of hard work and effort though. So plz put up with it for now ur not the only one ^^
Back to top Go down

This lag..is just unbearable...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Evolution: Reborn :: Naruto Evolution: Reborn :: Complaints-
Jump to: