Naruto Evolution: Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Evolution: Reborn

Naruto Evolution: Reborn - The Rebirth of the Official Naruto Evolution Online Game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

something about naras

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Takko
Genin
Genin

something about naras Empty
PostSubject: something about naras   something about naras Icon_minitime11/18/2011, 3:14 am

ok before the complaints of "OP NARAZ", I'd like to say that bind CAN be avoided....now for the jutsu.

I'm thinking something along the lines of a 50 chakra, 1 kunai cost jutsu that does between 100-250 dmg and has a 10-15% chance of putting whoever is hit into shadow bind. With that said i think it would be welcomed alongside a small nerf of shadow choke (not too much) and a slightly longer cooldown on bind (maybe 5 secs?). Also, a defensive jutsu of some sort would be nice...like a one shot shadow shield, maybe 150 chakra cost, and lasts 1-2 secs...idk, something like that would balance the clan out imo and make it more fun.
Back to top Go down
LostChild
Chuunin
Chuunin
LostChild

PostSubject: Re: something about naras   something about naras Icon_minitime11/18/2011, 1:10 pm

I dont think nara needs to change AT ALL. that clan is perfectly balanced as it is in my opinion. the point of nara is that they may be very op but they are vulnerable. giving them a sheild will just a piss take tbh ^^
Back to top Go down
Idoshen
Kage
Kage
Idoshen

PostSubject: Re: something about naras   something about naras Icon_minitime11/18/2011, 1:19 pm

oh vik is gana fix it soon nara be k.oing people.
Back to top Go down
Takko
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: something about naras   something about naras Icon_minitime11/18/2011, 3:25 pm

i think its fine too, but alot of people seem to have a problem with it. and the shield would only be a viable addition if the clan is nerfed
Back to top Go down
Hoshen Koist
Kage
Kage
Hoshen Koist

PostSubject: Re: something about naras   something about naras Icon_minitime11/18/2011, 5:00 pm

the thing is its really hard to escape the nara bind it sometime stil lgrabs the user even if they kawa and are no longer targeted.

but lets not forget about the other op binds like sleep and aburame bind.
Back to top Go down
Viktorian
Genin
Genin
Viktorian

PostSubject: Re: something about naras   something about naras Icon_minitime11/18/2011, 6:47 pm

umm, naras are good exept that ppl abuse it and use skills outside of shadow and spam choke like crazy...so cause of that they will get a good nerf and a cd on shadow...also, i cant do any of this stuff until i find a way to get on the source and update it....
Back to top Go down
Takko
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: something about naras   something about naras Icon_minitime11/18/2011, 11:33 pm

hoshen, if the bind actually hits the kawa it wont catch you, it'll just stop right there..but the cd is so short it doesnt matter much....and could you just fix it to where stab and choke arent useable if someone isnt in shadow instead of punishing every nara because of the spammers?
Back to top Go down
Hoshen Koist
Kage
Kage
Hoshen Koist

PostSubject: Re: something about naras   something about naras Icon_minitime11/19/2011, 12:24 am

nope i kawaed and it still froze me ? and when i kawa way betfore it goes near me it actually moves around it and gets me untargeted....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: something about naras   something about naras Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

something about naras
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Evolution: Reborn :: Naruto Evolution: Reborn :: Ideas and Bug Reports :: Ideas-
Jump to: