Naruto Evolution: Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Evolution: Reborn

Naruto Evolution: Reborn - The Rebirth of the Official Naruto Evolution Online Game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is NE online right now?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LostChild
Chuunin
Chuunin
LostChild

Is NE online right now? Empty
PostSubject: Is NE online right now?   Is NE online right now? Icon_minitime11/18/2011, 1:14 pm

is NE online right this second? coz i wanna play and it said it was offline for me yesturday as well but acording to broken that wasnt that case o.o
Back to top Go down
Idoshen
Kage
Kage
Idoshen

PostSubject: Re: Is NE online right now?   Is NE online right now? Icon_minitime11/18/2011, 1:17 pm

no atm it is not online due to red is at school and he wount be back on for a while he did the same yesterday but once he gets home he will put it back up lol
Back to top Go down
LostChild
Chuunin
Chuunin
LostChild

PostSubject: Re: Is NE online right now?   Is NE online right now? Icon_minitime11/18/2011, 1:41 pm

gdgd Smile
Back to top Go down
BrokenIce
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Is NE online right now?   Is NE online right now? Icon_minitime11/18/2011, 3:03 pm

Idoshen, it was up yesterday.... we talked on there for a bit then you went AFK and i trained my nin on you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is NE online right now?   Is NE online right now? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is NE online right now?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Evolution: Reborn :: Naruto Evolution: Reborn :: General Discussion-
Jump to: