Naruto Evolution: Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Evolution: Reborn

Naruto Evolution: Reborn - The Rebirth of the Official Naruto Evolution Online Game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Summoning jutsus

Go down 
3 posters

Good idea or bad idea?
Good Idea
Summoning jutsus Vote_lcap67%Summoning jutsus Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Bad Idea
Summoning jutsus Vote_lcap0%Summoning jutsus Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Is that a chicken?
Summoning jutsus Vote_lcap33%Summoning jutsus Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Hoshen Koist
Kage
Kage
Hoshen Koist

Summoning jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Summoning jutsus   Summoning jutsus Icon_minitime11/19/2011, 3:55 am

i was thinking of Summoning jutsus and if the Artist atm don't have time to work on the art ill be more than happy to make it for you guys.
The Way You gain them is like the way you gain 2nd element you get to choose between your Summons,Atm im working on Toads,snakes. but i plan to make Salamanders,Turtles,Monkey,Slug, Hawks,and maybe dogs MAYBE. but my goal is to draw up 4 of them up and admins can choose to use them.i will also add the jutsus...
The way Summons would work.

You get a Jutsu tree with 5 jutsus to unlock 1st will be your mountable Summon,2nd your puppet Summon From puppet you can buy its 2 jutsu and the player Power state (sage mode , curse seal)

as shown below

Summoning jutsus List10

Mountable Summons and Puppet summons will look exactly the same ,only difference is the mountable does not fight and the puppet does.

Here is the mountable toad im working on i have its Forward movement ,and standing still.
Just need sides ,Backwards,Getting pushed (the way players look all weird and flashy when they get hit by gravity push and pull) and takeing damage.

Summoning jutsus Frog_310
2nd version
]Summoning jutsus Toad_111

Summoning jutsus Frog_110
Summoning jutsus Frog_210

i gave it a basic coat of paint of course the paint job its not done it needs more warts and maybe add a belt or something make the arms more bigger etc..
the way you unmount players is to hit them with pretty much any hard hitting jutsu Example Great Fire ball or Chidori Jinrai. the players get the Gravity push animation and the mountable summon vanishs like the animation of kawa.

Puppets Mounts act exactly like a puppet would act. you control them with a modifier (alt,Controll ,Or shift) im going to make them a Ground pound slam and a punching slam (bite and mega bite for snakes)

please excuse any grammer errors im half asleep xD

heres a puppet standing still ...with a belt i made in like 2 mins xD
Summoning jutsus Puppet11

back of a puppet
Summoning jutsus Puppet12

(i did it fast ill make it even tommorow and fix the feet im so damn sleepy ) xD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stuff i forgot to add
If you do Alt+d(or w.e modifier the admins choose) you summon will teleport you you and take all damage for 15 seconds then disappear

Cool down for Puppet summon = 30 mins (there big if people can spam them = massive lag)
Mountable puppet = 5 mins seeing as they just move around and dont attack.
make it hard to get. make it lvl 100 or 75 or something don't need low lvls spamming this.

make these jutsus cost allot .

Last edited by Hoshen Koist on 11/19/2011, 5:35 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Takko
Genin
Genin

Summoning jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning jutsus   Summoning jutsus Icon_minitime11/19/2011, 5:00 am

its good if theres a limitation on who can have it and who cant, like maybe for village leaders only or make the summoning scroll cost an insane amount of ryo...idk, its cool but everyone shouldnt have it.

something like that belongs to the worthy few. like teh animez n whutnot ._.
Back to top Go down
Hoshen Koist
Kage
Kage
Hoshen Koist

Summoning jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning jutsus   Summoning jutsus Icon_minitime11/19/2011, 5:02 am

i was thinking of makeing it like 2nd element you get it at a high lvl ...that way missing have it as well and you don't see low lvls spamming it.
Back to top Go down
Takko
Genin
Genin

Summoning jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning jutsus   Summoning jutsus Icon_minitime11/19/2011, 5:14 am

yeah lvl 75-80 should do, or make scroll 50-100k ryo to buy....somethin hard...makem work for it
Back to top Go down
Fr3shprince
Academy Student
Academy Student

Summoning jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning jutsus   Summoning jutsus Icon_minitime11/24/2011, 3:30 pm

Maybe it should be able to buy it but for a real insane ammount of money like 100k.I don´t know if that is possible but it should also req. that you are high lvl (Depends how the game will go on now if rates are removed it´s impossible for ppl to get lvl 80 etc.) so that noone who have enough money buy the scroll for his low lvl alt or just buy it for a low lvl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summoning jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning jutsus   Summoning jutsus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summoning jutsus
Page 1 of 1