Naruto Evolution: Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Evolution: Reborn

Naruto Evolution: Reborn - The Rebirth of the Official Naruto Evolution Online Game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Making a fun clan competitive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takko
Genin
Genin

Making a fun clan competitive Empty
PostSubject: Making a fun clan competitive   Making a fun clan competitive Icon_minitime11/22/2011, 1:03 am

puppets just arent competitive, point blank. here's how they can be.

Puppet Knife Shoot needs a boost, currently its useless as you'd do more DPS (damage per second) punching. Also, its only one shot before you have to use the jutsu again, line it up, use it...blah blah blah.
Too much to do. I suggest making it like how we use weaponry, only each summon gets an allotted amount (50?) they do regular damage based on strength, and recieve a SMALL stackable poison effect (i reccomend 5% of the damage dealt, stackable 5 times. should last about 30 secs until it needs to be re-applied.)

Puppet's punches do about 50 damage each, weak. I understand its stronger than most normal punches but they only live about as long as a shadow clone, so damage doesnt really get done. i say that the puppet itself gains more hp, the strength multiplier is increased, and agility affects puppet punch speed but not as much as a players. (since a more agile person would move the strings faster). Also, the same small poison effect from knife shoot should apply, if simply because kankuro and sasori's puppets were like that.

puppet dash = useless. bottom line. puppet substitution would be better imo. heres how i think it would work. use jutsu like advanced body replacement and set it somewhere, it has 15-60 sec duration depending on lvl and when you drop below half hp it sends you to where you used jutsu and puppet appears in your place (should cost 300-350 chakra) also, vision immediately switches to puppet.

a way to make that less abuseable is to make the puppet summoned by that technique have less hp, or make it have a range limit so whoever uses it cant just set it in corner of map. or both.

ALSO. puppet bind is extremely difficult to use in an actual fight, maybe a self destruct for puppet would be more useful....does moderate damage with decent blast range like c3 (maybe as much damage as nara stab) and spreads AoE poison effect (stronger than other, maybe does 200-250 damage over 10 secs if it hits).

LAST ONE! controlling and coordinating two puppets at once is also very very difficult as you have to stop moving one to move the other, leaving them exposed...making it unwise to use two at once, therefore making the jutsu useless. a suggestion to fix that is to make 2nd puppet kind of like shadow clone that auto spams the weaponry at target before disappearing. (if target is lost, spam stops and it continues when another target is picked up) possibly it can only be used when first puppet is out.

balancing this new puppet clan is easy with moderate cooldowns. (maybe 10 secs for weapons, 30 secs for 2nd puppet...possibly auto cooldown when puppet is destroyed by enemy and not self destruct) High chakra costs would also be needed for this clan. (maybe 150 for weapons, 250 for 1st and 2nd puppet, 300-350 for sub, 300-350 for self destruct)

this is all an idea for a better puppet clan, and im not expecting it do be done immediately (if at all).
I imagine it would be difficult to do, and theres other things that need sorting out first. In the meantime, i'll be coming up with other clans in my mind...making them based more on strategy and tactics than who binds who first.
Back to top Go down

Making a fun clan competitive
Page 1 of 1