Naruto Evolution: Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Evolution: Reborn

Naruto Evolution: Reborn - The Rebirth of the Official Naruto Evolution Online Game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hoshens update List 3/9/2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hoshen Koist
Kage
Kage
Hoshen Koist

Hoshens update List 3/9/2012 Empty
PostSubject: Hoshens update List 3/9/2012   Hoshens update List 3/9/2012 Icon_minitime3/10/2012, 12:03 am

Follow This Thread if you like to see Icon updates by me.

The list of icons goes from order of which will be made first.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pants

Pants Version 2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long sleeve Shirt

Leaf Jounin Long Sleeve

Sound Jounin long sleeve

Mist Jounin Long Sleeve(might be revamped)

Sand Jounin Long Sleeve

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weapons

1- The Adamantine Staff is a Staff Used by the Hokage of the Hidden Leaf.Legend has it that a great Hokage Died while using this weapon.

2- The Life Bloom Staff is a staff used by The MizuKage of the Hidden Mist.It is a Relic of the Hidden mist and is passed down to Each MizuKage.

3- The Sword of Kusanagi is a Sword used by the Otokage of the Hidden Sound Village. Legend has it is a Sword Forged by the Gods the first Otokage Wielded this Sword.

4- The Demon of the Sand is a Dual Sword Edged Weapon used by the Kazekage of Hidden Sand Village.The weapon was Formed from the Rarest and Strongest metals of the Land of wind.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bought Weapons
These weapons will be available for purchase in any village shop or merchant

5.The Katana is a Sword used by Shinobi of all shapes and sizes it is used by the Basic Shinobi, sold at Shop for 15,000 ryo.

6.The Reaper is a Farming Scythe Added with Modifications to turn this Farming tool into a weapon of Great Destruction, sold at shop for 30,000 ryo.

7. Don's Great Sword is a Large Sword imported from the great and mysterious land of Don,sold at shop for 60,000 ryo.

8. The Kubikiribōchō Literally meaning Decapitating Carving Knife it is a sword of great strength only the strongest can weild this sword, sold at shop for 100,000 ryo

There Are rumored to be even more weapons but hey those are just rumors......right?

Weapons 7 and 8 Created by Don. Thanks Don for the ideas!

Last edited by Hoshen Koist on 3/10/2012, 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hoshen Koist
Kage
Kage
Hoshen Koist

Hoshens update List 3/9/2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshens update List 3/9/2012   Hoshens update List 3/9/2012 Icon_minitime3/10/2012, 12:14 am

FAQ

Question:what do the numbers on the bottom mean?
Answer: The number represents how close i am to completion.

Question:will some weapons or Clothing have stat boosts?
Answer: If it were up to me i would have swords give boosts, but that's up for Programmers to decide.

Question:will i still be able to use Jutsus when wielding a sword?
Answer: yes you should be able too, think of it as equipping shuriken,Needles,or kunais.

Question: Hoshen why are your rhymes so godly?
Answer: i do not know i have a gift.

Question: will there be Sword Jutsus?
Answer:Yes but that's not going to happen for a while.

Question:will there be Event only Weapons or clothing?
Answer:Wait for the events and find out.
Back to top Go down

Hoshens update List 3/9/2012
Page 1 of 1