Naruto Evolution: Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Evolution: Reborn

Naruto Evolution: Reborn - The Rebirth of the Official Naruto Evolution Online Game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naruto: Evolution Reborn Beginner's Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Naruto: Evolution Reborn Beginner's Guide Empty
PostSubject: Naruto: Evolution Reborn Beginner's Guide   Naruto: Evolution Reborn Beginner's Guide Icon_minitime11/2/2011, 3:42 pm

Lavi, you wanted a guide? Here ya go.

Before actually joining the game you will be asked a few starting questions (Hair, hair color, Village, etc.). I would recommend choosing Strength as your first specialty as doing so will allow you access to faster Taijutsu by allowing you to hit 3 times, not just once. Choosing No Clan will allow you the ability to choose 2 specialties, not just one.

When you join the game you'll start off at the tutorial area full of Jounin and Rogue Ninja. Read what each Jounin tells you, which is basic information and not needed to be told here.

How do I gain Stat/Skill Points?

Stat and Skill Points are given to you each time you Lvl your character up (NOT Lvling up a stat). Each Lvl gives you 3 Stat Points. Now, before, you would gain 1 Skill Point each Lvl, but Lavi has made it so that every odd Lvl gives you 1 Skill Point and every even Lvl gives you 2 Skill Points. This only applies to those who are Lvl 25 and under; those who have become Lvl 26+ will gain 2 Skill Points every Lvl.

How do I open my character's stats?

To view your stats as well as how many Skill/Stat Points you have and your Exp, press O on your keyboard. Doing so will show you your current Lvl, the Exp you need to get to the next lvl, your Taijutsu Lvl and its Exp, Ninjutsu Lvl and its Exp, Genjutsu Lvl and its Exp, Strength (does and is exactly the same as Tai, even shares same Exp) Lvl and its Exp, and Agility Lvl and its Exp.
To view how many Stat/Skill Points you have left, press O to open the Stat Screen and look to its bottom right; it should show something like this: # -- #, the one on the left being Stat Points and the on the right being Skill Points.

Where can I find my Inventory?

To open your Inventory screen press I on your keyboard. Doing so will show you the items you currently own including Weapons, Mission Items, Clothing, and the Scroll(s) you are currently holding (Chunin exam's Forest of Death only).

When is the next Genin/Chunin Exam?

Genin is every 15 minutes. Five minutes before the exam, there will be an announcement. You have 5 minutes to get there before it starts and when it does, you have to answer 10 questions and depending on your score, you pass/fail. Chuunin is every hour. There is also an announcement 5 minutes before the exam. Then the test starts. The test must be completed in 5 minutes. There are 25 questions and depending on your score, you pass/fail. Then there is the Forest of Death. If there is no other people, you will fail. If more then one person survives the Forest of Death, there is a tournament. The person to make it out wins and becomes a Chuunin. WARNING: Do not enter Chunin exam BY YOURSELF! You will be stuck in the FoD by yourself for about 25 mins and when it's done, you fail it.

I just got a 25/25 on the Chunin exam without answering any questions. What does this mean?

Once you reach a certain Lvl, you don't need to take the written exam and will automatically pass it with a perfect score.

I'm bugged/stuck, what should I do?!

If you find yourself unable to move or are stuck in an area or lost in the world map or something, you could either go to Options > Reconnect OR just type in '/stuck' without the colons. Using the /stuck verb will return you to your Village if you don't move or touch any buttons for the next 20 seconds.

How do I talk in World Say?

Talking in World Say is easy. Just click the Channel button until it says "Now speaking in World Say" or something like that. (World Say comes right after Village Say)

What does each stat represent?

- Strength represents the damage you deal by using the A (attack) button.

- Ninjutsu represents the damage you deal by using your Ninjutsu.

- Genjutsu I'll have to check it out.) (Aisu Edit) How long Clones last + some jutsu damage are Genjutsu based.

What are the requirements for each letter Rank and missions?

D Rank: Genin

C Rank: Chunin OR Genin Lvl 14+

B Rank: Chunin

A Rank: Jounin

How do I get more than one Element?

Everybody gets their second Element at Lvl 25, where a popup will show up, telling you to pick your second Element from the list.

How do I access Ice/Sand/Clay/Puppeteer/Paper/Jashinist from the Non/Clan Jutsu list?

- Ice requires you to be Lvl 25+ (since that's when you get your second Element) and you must have chosen Wind and Water to be your Elements.

- Sand/Clay require you to be Non Clan and have chosen Earth as an Element. You can only choose one.

- Puppeteer/Jashinist/Paper require you to be Non Clan and can be bought with the required Skill Points. Like with Sand/Clay, you can only choose one.

How do I use my Jutsu that require no handsigns?/How do I macro my jutsu?

- Simply press P and click on the Jutsu, or click and drag it to a hotslot on the bottom of your screen (F1-9). The same can be done with Jutsu that do need handsigns to be activated by using said Jutsu 100 times.

How do I activate my Gates? I click the Jutsu but nothing happens!

- Although it may not seem like anything is happening until the 3rd Gate where you turn red, something DOES happen. 1st Gate looks like air is coming out of you when you click it to signify activation. 2nd Gate does the same thing but with more air. 3rd Gate turns you red. 4th Gate gives you a green aura, and 5th gate gives you a fierce blue aura that intertwine with each other.

Things you might need to know

NEVER invest Stat Points into Str/Def. Why? Because although it does Lvl it, you don't get the exp you normally would by actually training it, and would also make the stat require more Exp. Only ever invest in Health and Chakra and I dont recommend putting all 3 points into 1 stat because then you'd be lacking in the other so I recommend using one of these builds:

- 2HP 1Chak to be able to tank most things and still have some Chakra to do your Jutsu
- 1HP 2Chak to be able to use almost all of your Jutsu and still be able to tank moderate blows

And the other 2 builds:

-3HP 0Chak will let you tank pretty much everything at a higher Lvl, but you'll run out of Chakra pretty quick, so a Chakra Drain will pretty much render you Jutsu-less lol
-0HP 2Chak will let you use pretty much all of your Jutsu with some Chakra to spare, but you'll die pretty easily in actual fights

I will update this when needed, so be sure to come back and check it out every once in a while to see if your questions have been answered. Thanks for reading.

Last edited by Redlink on 11/3/2011, 8:51 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lavitiz
Developer
Developer
Lavitiz

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Evolution Reborn Beginner's Guide   Naruto: Evolution Reborn Beginner's Guide Icon_minitime11/2/2011, 4:00 pm

Very nice guide, I am impressed. I wasn't excpecting one so soon. Thank you for the effort put forward.
As for Genin Exams, I think I'm going to make them every 30 minutes, and Chuunins every hour or two.

Edit:
Genin is every 15 minutes. Once there is 5 minutes left, there will be an announcement. You have 5 minutes to get there before it starts.
Chuunin is every hour. There is also an announcement at 5 minutes before the exam. Then the test starts. The test must be completed in 5 minutes. Then there is the Forest of Death. If there is no other people, you will fail. If more then one person survives the Forest of Death, there is a tournament. The person to make it out wins and becomes a Chuunin.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoevoreborn.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Evolution Reborn Beginner's Guide   Naruto: Evolution Reborn Beginner's Guide Icon_minitime11/2/2011, 4:29 pm

Thanks for the praise lol and it was no prob. I keep updating this so be sure to come back and check it out every now and then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Evolution Reborn Beginner's Guide   Naruto: Evolution Reborn Beginner's Guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1