Naruto Evolution: Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Evolution: Reborn

Naruto Evolution: Reborn - The Rebirth of the Official Naruto Evolution Online Game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

possible false rate abuse ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoshen Koist
Kage
Kage
Hoshen Koist

possible false rate abuse ? Empty
PostSubject: possible false rate abuse ?   possible false rate abuse ? Icon_minitime11/16/2011, 12:27 am

while i was fighting my friend Blany in suna dojo for good times i koed him pretty quick and fast(esspically with these sweet new booost xD i do like 1ki damage with fire dragon :3). then iremember about the logs the admins keep and wondered if they could confuse that with rate training...

how do you guys tell the difference?
Back to top Go down
Redlink2212
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: possible false rate abuse ?   possible false rate abuse ? Icon_minitime11/16/2011, 2:24 pm

It's simple, really. Here's how it works:

Step 1: Lavi gets bored

Step 2: Lavi gets someone on Team Viewer

Step 3: Lavi goes into the chat logs and stalks random people

Step 4: Lavi gets on game

Step 5: Lavi starts yelling at a random person he thinks they're rate abusing

Step 6: Lavi bans said person

Step 7: Lavi breaks the ban system

Step 8: Lavi fixes the ban system

Step 9: Lavi repeats steps 1-9
Back to top Go down
Idoshen
Kage
Kage
Idoshen

PostSubject: Re: possible false rate abuse ?   possible false rate abuse ? Icon_minitime11/16/2011, 2:27 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down
Lavitiz
Developer
Developer
Lavitiz

PostSubject: Re: possible false rate abuse ?   possible false rate abuse ? Icon_minitime11/16/2011, 2:33 pm

Sometimes it's really hard to be sure, so I wait for any action. Often times I go and talk to both parties to make sure its accurate. Then a make a choice. Do I think they're lieing? Does their facts prove that they could be innocent? If you kill fast and easily in the dojo, I recommend taking breaks. We look for Tons of Kills in short short periods of time.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoevoreborn.rpg-board.net
Idoshen
Kage
Kage
Idoshen

PostSubject: Re: possible false rate abuse ?   possible false rate abuse ? Icon_minitime11/16/2011, 2:41 pm

i just keep an eye on the lvl if i think they could of lvled up to quick ill check on him. Because at the moment lvling up is hard so noone will be able to reach lvl 20 or 30 in a couple of hours with missions and rate gone.
Back to top Go down
Hoshen Koist
Kage
Kage
Hoshen Koist

PostSubject: Re: possible false rate abuse ?   possible false rate abuse ? Icon_minitime11/16/2011, 4:45 pm

im just going to keep away from dojos xD
Back to top Go down
LostChild
Chuunin
Chuunin
LostChild

PostSubject: Re: possible false rate abuse ?   possible false rate abuse ? Icon_minitime11/17/2011, 10:06 pm

Bit harsh o.o and not strictly true either. U saying ken/ kin hasn't been rate abusing? Y'know killing the same person at least 75 times in a dojo in an hour. And plus he doesn't just rage the logs coz he's bored ihe is reported to by mods and then he checks up on the people who have been reported. So plz don't be harsh to lavi he works his ass off and he's going through a harsh time right now doncha know. Even if this was only meant as a joke when u said about lavis ban system I know if/ when he sees it it will only add to his stresses so don't mean to sound like a -insert rude word here-, but iplz apoligize.
Back to top Go down
Hoshen Koist
Kage
Kage
Hoshen Koist

PostSubject: Re: possible false rate abuse ?   possible false rate abuse ? Icon_minitime11/17/2011, 10:34 pm

at the time i didn't know that was illigal. thats how we have always rate trained
Back to top Go down
LostChild
Chuunin
Chuunin
LostChild

PostSubject: Re: possible false rate abuse ?   possible false rate abuse ? Icon_minitime11/17/2011, 10:41 pm

Simple rly:

Rate - an exp award for the acheivment of managing to kill someone in battle.

Free kills - Not an acheivment

-----------------------------------------------------------
That is why rate abuse isn't allowed.
Back to top Go down
Hoshen Koist
Kage
Kage
Hoshen Koist

PostSubject: Re: possible false rate abuse ?   possible false rate abuse ? Icon_minitime11/17/2011, 10:43 pm

Sad i know that now

also how was i harsh to lavi lol ? i didnt complain ? i didn't know it was rate abuse and i accepted my punishment. i never said ken /kin didn't rate abuse i was there i know what we did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: possible false rate abuse ?   possible false rate abuse ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

possible false rate abuse ?
Page 1 of 1