Naruto Evolution: Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Evolution: Reborn

Naruto Evolution: Reborn - The Rebirth of the Official Naruto Evolution Online Game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Puppet questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takko
Genin
Genin

Puppet questions Empty
PostSubject: Puppet questions   Puppet questions Icon_minitime11/18/2011, 11:46 pm

is the punch based on str?

if so, knife shot too?

bind length based on?

does agil contribute to puppet punch speed?

whats a puppets hp based on?

does nin help in any way?

gen?

and since its on topic, i think the puppet dash thing is close to useless... the clan would be better off if it could be replaced with a puppet substitution...kinda like the paper one but when you get hit it summons puppet in your place at normal chakra. that would give the clan a lot more utility and allow for more strategy and variety in fights. right now its just

1. go far away.

2. summon puppet.

3. harass opponent with melee punches via puppet.

OR

ambush style and henge a rock or flower, try for puppet bind, and if sucessful, (hopefully) win.

PS. a small DoT poison effect that stacks (up to 5 layers?) would be a nice attachment to puppet too.
Back to top Go down
Hoshen Koist
Kage
Kage
Hoshen Koist

Puppet questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppet questions   Puppet questions Icon_minitime11/19/2011, 12:25 am

Same Questions. i hope they are based on that if not my puppets die...way to fast.
Back to top Go down
Takko
Genin
Genin

Puppet questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppet questions   Puppet questions Icon_minitime11/21/2011, 11:14 pm

bumpity bump since vik liked what i told him and suggested i put it on forum. little did he know i was one step ahead Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Puppet questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppet questions   Puppet questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puppet questions
Page 1 of 1