Naruto Evolution: Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Evolution: Reborn

Naruto Evolution: Reborn - The Rebirth of the Official Naruto Evolution Online Game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ATTENTION STAFF!!!! (A MSG FROM LAVI)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takko
Genin
Genin

ATTENTION STAFF!!!! (A MSG FROM LAVI) Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION STAFF!!!! (A MSG FROM LAVI)   ATTENTION STAFF!!!! (A MSG FROM LAVI) Icon_minitime11/19/2011, 4:39 am

He gave Aterxkid admin and told him to relog to test a bug (probably the one affecting Niro) but anyways, he logged, and didnt come back yet. The problem is that when he does he'll be a mod. Lavi told me to tell you guys to take it from him, i put it here in case i'm not on NE to deliver the message in game.
Back to top Go down
Lavitiz
Developer
Developer
Lavitiz

ATTENTION STAFF!!!! (A MSG FROM LAVI) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION STAFF!!!! (A MSG FROM LAVI)   ATTENTION STAFF!!!! (A MSG FROM LAVI) Icon_minitime11/19/2011, 5:13 am

Takko wrote:
He gave Aterxkid admin and told him to relog to test a bug (probably the one affecting Niro) but anyways, he logged, and didnt come back yet. The problem is that when he does he'll be a mod. Lavi told me to tell you guys to take it from him, i put it here in case i'm not on NE to deliver the message in game.

Matter solved, thanks Takko. ->https://narutoevoreborn.rpg-board.net/t86-aterxkid-staff-attention-needed
Back to top Go down
https://narutoevoreborn.rpg-board.net

ATTENTION STAFF!!!! (A MSG FROM LAVI)
Page 1 of 1