Naruto Evolution: Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Evolution: Reborn

Naruto Evolution: Reborn - The Rebirth of the Official Naruto Evolution Online Game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VOTE - Do we wipe?

Go down 
+3
Positive
Fr3shprince
Lavitiz
7 posters

Wipe and Rate removal
YES - Wipe Saves & YES - Remove Rate
VOTE - Do we wipe? Vote_lcap50%VOTE - Do we wipe? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 9 ]
YES - Wipe Saves & NO - Keep Rate
VOTE - Do we wipe? Vote_lcap28%VOTE - Do we wipe? Vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
NO - Keep Saves & NO - Keep Rate
VOTE - Do we wipe? Vote_lcap17%VOTE - Do we wipe? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
NO - Keep Saves & YES - Remove Rate
VOTE - Do we wipe? Vote_lcap5%VOTE - Do we wipe? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Lavitiz
Developer
Developer
Lavitiz

VOTE - Do we wipe? Empty
PostSubject: VOTE - Do we wipe?   VOTE - Do we wipe? Icon_minitime11/24/2011, 5:44 am

THIS POLL HAS ENDED.
Alright, as of now all saves are there. I'm thinking of removing the rate experience completely. So, I have two questions. Majority vote wins.

ALSO NOTE:

Your vote will NOT count unless you vote in the poll, a comment does not count. Vote ASAP, I will end the vote when I am ready for the update, if none has voted, it will be an auto wipe and auto rate exp removal.

RULES:
Only ONE vote allowed per IP address. Violators will be banned from both the forums and game.
You have to pick the vote that applies. If you want to wipe saves and remove rate you would select "YES - Wipe Saves & YES - Remove Rate"
If you wanted to keep the saves and remove rate you would put "NO - Keep Saves & YES - Remove Rate"

Last edited by Lavitiz on 11/25/2011, 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutoevoreborn.rpg-board.net
Fr3shprince
Academy Student
Academy Student

VOTE - Do we wipe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Do we wipe?   VOTE - Do we wipe? Icon_minitime11/24/2011, 9:15 am

Lavi i don´t know if it´s possible but maybe you should just lower the rate in the dojos or even remove it completely. But i think for outside fighting against other villagers there should be 100% rate.
Without rate most ppl will be REALLY low lvl and jutsus would be able to kill ppl VERY fast(high stats and low hp/chakra)

I think the rate just need to be lowered and the rules should be more clearly...

It seems like most admins think of rate abusing in a different way and most players don´t understand what is really ment with rate abusing.

For me rate abusing is only if you really tell some1 to trate kills or that he let him self killed by you tons of times.
But one admin banned my over 40 lvl character once because of about 13 kills in a row that can be explained in 100 ways without beeing rate abusing.for me 13 kills could never justify a wipe and a ban.

These are my wishes for the server and i really hope the rate thing will be changed but not removed.
Back to top Go down
Positive
Genin
Genin
Positive

VOTE - Do we wipe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Do we wipe?   VOTE - Do we wipe? Icon_minitime11/24/2011, 10:07 am

I haven't been in game in a while but if the damage is still ridiculous, then don't remove rate otherwise it will just be a 1 hit fest. Remove rate in dojo only and all will be good.(Also should post game updates on the forums)
Back to top Go down
Viktorian
Genin
Genin
Viktorian

VOTE - Do we wipe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Do we wipe?   VOTE - Do we wipe? Icon_minitime11/24/2011, 10:15 am

well, rate should be removed, and there should be wipe...ONLY if u fix that gotta be fixed, dragons, choke and that tree binding thing...well, thats my opinion. and as for admins, dont give them back EVER...that should fix lots of complains....
Back to top Go down
LostChild
Chuunin
Chuunin
LostChild

VOTE - Do we wipe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Do we wipe?   VOTE - Do we wipe? Icon_minitime11/24/2011, 12:40 pm

Viktorian wrote:
and as for admins, dont give them back EVER...that should fix lots of complains....
I agree but give ALL staff admin shield and the ability to shield others to avoid people interrupting staff business. It's not just once that someone has spam killed the person I am trying to help.
Back to top Go down
Viktorian
Genin
Genin
Viktorian

VOTE - Do we wipe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Do we wipe?   VOTE - Do we wipe? Icon_minitime11/24/2011, 12:49 pm

lavi, make admins non dense, like density=1 or 0 or whatever that will make them like unexistable on map...and also make em stuck or something so they cant use anything...this would be much better than the adminshield, which is the main reason admins allways abused....
Back to top Go down
Idoshen
Kage
Kage
Idoshen

VOTE - Do we wipe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Do we wipe?   VOTE - Do we wipe? Icon_minitime11/24/2011, 1:00 pm

why even bother admins should get everything thats why they added the verbs in. Only thing you have to do is give admin verbs to people that wount abuse it. i think admins with a bouny of 2k had to be abusing that right like for example Brokenice and lostchild. people would come up to me and attack me nd i would have a shiled up they attack me when im helping or answer a questions and of course im not gana stand there ill attack back. But yea give verbs to people that wount abuse xD.
Back to top Go down
Viktorian
Genin
Genin
Viktorian

VOTE - Do we wipe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Do we wipe?   VOTE - Do we wipe? Icon_minitime11/24/2011, 1:14 pm

adminshield shouldnt exist, it brings up so many lvls of abusing...i think my idea is good, the density verb, well think bout it lavi
Back to top Go down
Lavitiz
Developer
Developer
Lavitiz

VOTE - Do we wipe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Do we wipe?   VOTE - Do we wipe? Icon_minitime11/24/2011, 1:54 pm

The density verb sounds like a decent idea. When you are not dense you can't be attacked or even hit for that matter, which keeps you sheilded and neither party can actually hit you so they wont get exp.

As for rate, I was thinking remove rate completely. You would still get EXP for kills, just not with extra rate as you kill them. I was then thinking of missions giving stats as requested. Leveling will take much longer, but that won't matter if you can get stat points. I also think I could make it so you could get skill points with missions too, but it would be a lower chance. Feed back will always be welcome on what we should add if rate is removed. Right now I just need to know, Do we wipe? Do we remove rate?
Back to top Go down
Fr3shprince
Academy Student
Academy Student

VOTE - Do we wipe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Do we wipe?   VOTE - Do we wipe? Icon_minitime11/24/2011, 3:13 pm

In my view the game would really change into the wrong way if the rate would be removed.The rate thing is the only reason ppl fight each other,raid villages etc. and that was exactly what made this game so greate, that it was all about fighting.If you remove rate ppl would stop with this maybe even completely and most would start to afk train stats and such things.If the best way to lvl would be throught missions it would really be sad:D

But i have also some ideas which might make this game more fun(sry don´t have atm the time and the desire to post this part in idea section):

The first thing and i know it´s not really a new idea but i think there should be more guards added again.It is a really fun thing to fight many guards at once cuz it´s really hard and ppls will have a lot of fun fighting them.It also would avoid that easy acad students who are training on logs kills and would give them the chance to even get out of teh hospital to get away and not be spam killed.
The first moment i saw guards were on again like in the old days of NE i was soooooo happy;D
But when there were only 2 guards the hope of NE like it was before(much more fighting and raiding each other etc.) vanished Mad

There should be missions in where you have to kill other villages ppl(like you have to kill 2 sandies or somethin when you are a leafie) and it should be able to rake these missions as genin max. chuunin(I know normally if you really wanne lean the game to real Naruto it would be at anbu and higher rank but there aren´t really that many of them)

the next thing is something which would be the best thing a game can make...EVENTS!
I know that would take a long of time and work to create auto events which would start every 30min or something but events like in the old rise of the pirates, the one piece one not that new shit(sry that´s the only real game i remember with nice events which was fun for everyone who partakedl) like capture the flag in teams, tournaments, boss fights,...

this should then also give ppl exp rewards (depending on who won in capture the flag,hwo far you got on tournament(,everyone who survived until the boss has been beaten becomes the reward)).

I think if these changes are made(Like said it sure would take a lot of time and work until you finished such things to be coded etc. and also cause minimum lag) the rate could be removed cuz ppl would have another way which would be also more controlled (and i am not really sure how they could abuse that way) to train and gain lvls.

But one thing is for me obviouse that this game would really chaneg into the wrong way if we remove rate and ppl wouldn´t fight each other like before.

sry that my post is that long once more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BrokenIce
Staff
Staff

VOTE - Do we wipe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Do we wipe?   VOTE - Do we wipe? Icon_minitime11/24/2011, 4:30 pm

Idoshen, I only ever used adminshield when on admin business and occaisionally when I was training ON MY OWN, never when I'm attacking anyone. As for the density verb, that would be much better than admin shield because of the reasons everyone else has already said, rate should be removed i mean look at me, I'm lvl 52 and i only rated one level. wait actually unless raiding counts as rate training.... as for the wipe, YES WIPE, there are people like Tensu and I that are too OP and the new players dont stand a chance, so lets give them a chance to shine WIPE AND REMOVE RATE (only in dojo though LOWER it everywhere else)
Back to top Go down
Lavitiz
Developer
Developer
Lavitiz

VOTE - Do we wipe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Do we wipe?   VOTE - Do we wipe? Icon_minitime11/24/2011, 5:28 pm

Removing rate just means that people wont be able to get bonus EXP by getting high kill streaks. So you will get exp, it just wont give more exp the more you kill.
Back to top Go down
Viktorian
Genin
Genin
Viktorian

VOTE - Do we wipe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Do we wipe?   VOTE - Do we wipe? Icon_minitime11/24/2011, 5:32 pm

well, if u ask me, if rate is removed, game wont go in a wrong way...the problem with it is that its mass abused as many know, and that it gets boring after some while...while with missions it aint much fun either, but still its better than just sitting in dojo and killing low lvls...as for events i agree on that one, its a good idea, told it to lavi once bout making a war event...something like the verb kages have, and once they start it all that apply through the button in the option menu would be teleported to some individual map on which they will be until war ends, in bout 15 -30 min...while that time passes if they get killed, they would resprawn at that map , in one corner for each vil, like sand on left and leaf on the right side of the map....and there should be a proc at the end of war which teleports all players that are in war to their villages and make resprawn point the way it was...ofc this would also mean that each player once press the button would be added to some list which will help with teleporting them back...well, i might not be able to do this, but im sure lavi can...so if u read this, please consider this idea...and the other one too, which is bout giving host chuunin exams verb to kazekage and hokage.
Back to top Go down
Fr3shprince
Academy Student
Academy Student

VOTE - Do we wipe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Do we wipe?   VOTE - Do we wipe? Icon_minitime11/24/2011, 5:43 pm

Yeah right i completely forgot that we would still get exp without rate.

But wouldn´t it be even less then 1 or something?I know that the min i get sometimes is 0.2-0.3 and with this it´s really hard to lvl up...

Best thing would be with the event stuff where you would get exp as rewards and better missions and if it wouldn´t take really long i would agree to remove rate completely.
But i think all dmg should be lowered so that you won´t die instantly after 1 of these fire ball attacks or some other jutsus.

Another good idea is to remove rate but to increase a little bit the basic exp you get by killing others.I don´t know how high it is atm but it should be by 1 i think.
Back to top Go down
Viktorian
Genin
Genin
Viktorian

VOTE - Do we wipe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Do we wipe?   VOTE - Do we wipe? Icon_minitime11/24/2011, 5:47 pm

umm, even with 0.3 xp gain ppl will still abuse it, cause its faster than waiting 5 min for missions....oke maybe not but still...well, if it gotta be something like that than 0.2 base xp will be good, and in wars 2-5 xp. and as for jutsus, i think lavi fixed em, the one i made op...the dragons , shadow choke and tree binding..althought i dont know what we did with the tree jutsu , we just increased range o.o
Back to top Go down
Fr3shprince
Academy Student
Academy Student

VOTE - Do we wipe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Do we wipe?   VOTE - Do we wipe? Icon_minitime11/24/2011, 5:50 pm

Yeah maybe your right...I think you guys really showed me that it would be better when we remove wipe.I would really like to chaneg my vote now into yes wipe and yes rate removal so it´s not risky that rate will stay.

Lavi you should wipe fast before it changes into yes wipe and No rate remove Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VOTE - Do we wipe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE - Do we wipe?   VOTE - Do we wipe? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VOTE - Do we wipe?
Page 1 of 1