Naruto Evolution: Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Evolution: Reborn

Naruto Evolution: Reborn - The Rebirth of the Official Naruto Evolution Online Game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

11/2/11 List of bugs and annoyances

Go down 
AuthorMessage

11/2/11 List of bugs and annoyances Empty
PostSubject: 11/2/11 List of bugs and annoyances   11/2/11 List of bugs and annoyances Icon_minitime11/2/2011, 6:41 pm

- Bottom right of screen (I calls it the action box :3) doesn't display everything it should. Some text is cut off the bottom
Fixed

- When you open the game it no longer has the Mangekyou Sharingan icon thing on taskbar, when you minimize the game it does not go to the taskbar, rather above the taskbar on the desktop, and upon minimizing the game you get these windows: Admin Panel and a black window with only one tab; Stats. No verbs on it, both of these invisible while the game is open and only appear while the game is minimized, both of which are uncloseable. A 3rd window is shown in-game which is literally a white box, uncloseable as well but seems to go away if you minimize the game or something
Fixed

- Leaving village and being invited into another as a chunin will make you a genin again

- Exp from killing people in another vilage needs a buff I think EDIT: You just need to keep killing :3

- Can't go inside the Sound dojo

Last edited by Redlink on 11/3/2011, 8:32 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Red For My Comments - Lavitiz)
Back to top Go down

11/2/11 List of bugs and annoyances
Page 1 of 1