Naruto Evolution: Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Evolution: Reborn

Naruto Evolution: Reborn - The Rebirth of the Official Naruto Evolution Online Game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

11/3/11 List of bugs and annoyances

Go down 
AuthorMessage

11/3/11 List of bugs and annoyances Empty
PostSubject: 11/3/11 List of bugs and annoyances   11/3/11 List of bugs and annoyances Icon_minitime11/3/2011, 9:30 am

- Jashinist stab self doesn't take away your own hp like it's supposed to

- 64 Palms has the ability to take out 1 mil chak in one hit AND the user can walk out of it. Nerf the chakra drain and fix the moving bit

- Make War and Make Peace verbs do not show Mist on the list

- After using Blade of Wind, some people seem to be unable to perform handseals, but can still regen. This hasn't happened to me though

- Almighty Push needs a higher cooldown and should do about 400-500 hp damage

- Gravity Divergence: Induction only works on someone who is directly in front of you, when it should pull in your no matter where they are on your screen (each lvl of this jutsu and its counterpart increase range)

- Exp given from missions is broken. It says you gain X amount of exp but your exp doesn't go up

- Kirin needs a higher cooldown you can spam that shit back and forth lol

- I think I saw someone use Nara Bind then use Water Wave once O_O

- Made me mod and after the reboot I lost it. Same thing with Reyku except he was Admin (dont give that back to him >_>) then again when you gave him Enforcer

- Tsukiyomi should stun target for 3-5 sec doing slight hp and chak damage. Amaterasu should deplete target's hp by 1/3 leaving them with 2/3 of their current hp. Susano'o should give higher def and str while taking away Mang's Agi boost, have an on/off button, and have a stam drain equal to 2nd Gate. Also as soon as we get a pixel artist, tell them to redo Susano'os look =/ All credit goes to Grim for pointing out the flaws in these jutsu

- If you check the Bounty List, it says everyone's D Rank. Check my Beginner's Guide to see what the req for each rank is and fix this You just need a LOT of kills
Back to top Go down

11/3/11 List of bugs and annoyances
Page 1 of 1