Naruto Evolution: Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Evolution: Reborn

Naruto Evolution: Reborn - The Rebirth of the Official Naruto Evolution Online Game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Village dojo only

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoshen Koist
Kage
Kage
Hoshen Koist

Village dojo only Empty
PostSubject: Village dojo only   Village dojo only Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 2:39 pm

Dojos people use it allot. Now what i think should be added to dojos is to allow only players from that village to be in it. The reason for this is players from their own village need a sanctuary where they can train with their fellow villager.Also this stops allot of people from For example: Suna players go to leaf dojo to just spam kill the lower lvls and get easy lvls. now this problem is big it makes allot of new players quit seeing as they do not know how to lvl fast or how to play and they are just getting spam killed non stop.

now if this was to be done with my other idea
https://narutoevoreborn.rpg-board.net/t44-controlled-rate

this would allow new players to get the feel of N:E test jutsus and just learn to play instead of being spamed killed outside and inside dojo.
Back to top Go down
Hoshen Koist
Kage
Kage
Hoshen Koist

Village dojo only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village dojo only   Village dojo only Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 3:00 pm

Shamefull self bump Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Idoshen
Kage
Kage
Idoshen

Village dojo only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village dojo only   Village dojo only Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 3:48 pm

Well that is part of the game to kill other villigers and how they can raise up there lvls also its a place were starter players can go and not have to worry about dieing and losing money.
Back to top Go down
Hoshen Koist
Kage
Kage
Hoshen Koist

Village dojo only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village dojo only   Village dojo only Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 4:03 pm

thats fine but low lvls need a place where they can train and lvl up with out being destroyed to bits,and at the monent dojo is not it.
Back to top Go down
Denma
Academy Student
Academy Student

Village dojo only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village dojo only   Village dojo only Icon_minitime11/16/2011, 7:56 pm

yeah that is true but even higher lvls in the same village kill each other so what would be the point of it?
Back to top Go down
Hoshen Koist
Kage
Kage
Hoshen Koist

Village dojo only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village dojo only   Village dojo only Icon_minitime11/16/2011, 10:17 pm

Denma wrote:
yeah that is true but even higher lvls in the same village kill each other so what would be the point of it?

kill each other thats nice but they dont get exp they wont have a reason to do it
Back to top Go down
LostChild
Chuunin
Chuunin
LostChild

Village dojo only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village dojo only   Village dojo only Icon_minitime11/17/2011, 11:35 am

I see what your saying but don't just blame the other village, I have seen konoha and sunu both kill their own villagers in dojo in the way you described. This wouldn't work. I suggest having a sepperate building that is similar but can only be used by academy students or those who cannot yet be a genin (lvs 1-5), for I'd assume by getting to lvl 5 u have a basic understanding of the game.
Back to top Go down
Hoshen Koist
Kage
Kage
Hoshen Koist

Village dojo only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village dojo only   Village dojo only Icon_minitime11/17/2011, 4:19 pm

you dont seem to understand. people kill each other in dojo for exp. if your lvl 10+ and dont gain exp in dojo whats the point in being in dojo ?this incourages lvl 10+ to be outside raiding killing missioning.also lets the low lvls train in peace.
Back to top Go down
LostChild
Chuunin
Chuunin
LostChild

Village dojo only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village dojo only   Village dojo only Icon_minitime11/17/2011, 10:30 pm

1 - lvl 10 is not high enough for raiding unless they got insane def.I can 1 hit lvl 10s with jinrai and I'm no where near the most powerful on the server.
2 - Just because I don't approve doesn't mean I don't understand ^^
Back to top Go down
Hoshen Koist
Kage
Kage
Hoshen Koist

Village dojo only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village dojo only   Village dojo only Icon_minitime11/17/2011, 10:38 pm

see you dont Sad it wont be just 1 lvl 10 it will be multiple lvl 10s killing each other.
Also they dont have to raid they can squad mission (witch is very good if you witch exp fro stats like it use to )

plus with these jutsu boost its not that hard to kill people.

also i agree JIN RAI NEEDS A MASSIVE CD!!!!!! asap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Village dojo only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village dojo only   Village dojo only Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Village dojo only
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Evolution: Reborn :: Naruto Evolution: Reborn :: Ideas and Bug Reports :: Ideas-
Jump to: